- Admissions are done in April every year, for all classes subject to availability of seats
- At the time of registration, the following documents along with registration fee should be submitted to the School office:
- Latest coloured passport size photograph of the student
- Photocopy of Birth Certificate (attested)
- Photocopy of the result of the previous class (attested)
- Candidate who have completed 5 and 1/2 yrs on 31st May are eligible for admission to Class I. No relaxation in age limit will be made.
- TC from the previous school must be submitted within 15 days after the commencement of the academic session.
- Basic admission test will be conducted on specified date for eligibility of that particular class. Only those candidates who clear the written test will be called for an interview, both parents are required to be present at the time of the interview.
- Fees once deposited will not be refunded even if the student prefers not to continue or withdraws himself at any time during the session.